How can I reduce my property taxes in Pune?
PUNE: The civic body has offered a special 15% discount to citizens who have diligently paid the property tax during 2020-21, the financial year plagued by the Covid-19 pandemic. These tax payers will get the discount, which will be available only for residential properties, for 2021-22 .
What is the last date to pay property tax in PCMC?
PCMC Property Tax Due Date
The due date for the 1st half (1st April to 30th September) is 31 May and the due date for the second half (1 October to 31 March) is 31 December.
How do I get my PCMC property tax receipt online?
Go To Home
bank account for debit and then proceed for next e-payment. generated then please check update with PCMC web site, a receipt will be available in next 3 working days.
How do I get a PCMC property card?
How To Apply for Property Card Online: Pune
- The applicant will need to apply with his information through the website. …
- The applicant can log in using the credentials and fill out the form accordingly.
- Submit the application.
- After applying, the applicant will receive a confirmation number for future reference.
How can I check my property tax in Pune?
How to Check Pune Property Tax Online
- Visit the Pune Municipal Corporation property tax check web direct weblink at propertytax.punecorporation.org/Prop_DuesDetails.aspx.
- Enter Property Type (Occupier / Peth / Flat)
- Provide Section ID > Peth ID > Account Number.
- Click Submit to fetch your Property Tax due details.
What is the due date for payment of property tax in Pune?
For first half year lasting from April 1st to September 30th the due date is 31st May and for second half-year lasting from October 1st to March 31st the due date is 31st of December. Penalty on PMC is at a monthly 2% when the payment is delayed beyond due date.
How much is property tax in PCMC?
PCMC residents to pay more property tax from April 1, 2021
For properties purchased between 2006 and 2020, which are considered as new, the rate is Rs 17.18 to Rs 29.94 per sq ft. The rate will go up to Rs 31.44, according to the new tax plan.
Is Pimple Saudagar in PCMC?
Pimple Saudagar is a suburb in the North-Western Metropolitan Corridor in Pune, India.
|Pimple Saudagar पिंपळे सौदागर|
|• Type||Municipal Corporation|
|• Body||Pimpri-Chinchwad Municipal Corporation|
What is zone number in property tax?
Zones under Chennai municipal corporation
|Zone number||Name of the Zone||Ward number|
|XIV||Perungudi||168, 169, 183-191|
How can I pay my property taxes online?
How to Make Property Tax Payment Online at Paytm
- Select the corporation.
- Fill in the required details such as- Property ID, Name, Address, Email ID, Phone Number etc.
- Click on ‘Get Tax Amount’
How do I find my property tax zone number?
The zone and ward number can be found out at Chennai Corporation ZONE and Ward Finder, by entering your street name.
Can I pay property tax online?
PAY ONLINE! Pay your taxes online using your checking account or credit/debit card. … There is no cost to you for electronic check (eCheck) payments. You will need to use the AIN and Personal Identification Number (PIN), which is printed on your original Secured Property Tax Bill, to complete the transaction.